When you come right down to it, effective house cleaning in Brea, CA isn’t so much a sprint as it is a marathon. Waiting for the mess to accumulate over the course of days or even weeks, and then trying to deal with all of it at once is only a good idea if you outsource your cleaning to the finest cleaning experts in Brea.
In this article, we’ll talk about why keeping your house clean at all times is of vital importance, and give you a few pointers on how to go about accomplishing that. Keep reading!
Why you should keep your house clean?
First and foremost, there are health concerns to keep in mind. Dirty, damp areas are an excellent breeding ground for all kinds of harmful germs, parasites, and molds. On top of that, food crumbs attract disease-carrying insects.
In other words, not cleaning your home regularly is likely to endanger your health, as well as that of your family and your pets. The presence of mold can even cause chronic respiratory conditions, while an overabundance of allergens can greatly irritate people who suffer from allergies.
All of the above goes double for your bathroom, because a filthy bathroom is extra-vulnerable to germs. Always make sure to frequently clean your bathroom (twice a week at a minimum), and to deep clean your bathroom two or three times a year.
How do you keep your house clean and organized?
When it comes to keeping your home in a permanently spotless state, it’s all about making it a habit to do a little cleaning every day, and to not let the clutter build up. While this won’t remove the need for standard and deep cleanings, it’ll make them far easier.
Things you can do on a daily basis to keep your place clean:
- Wash the dishes and cutlery after using them.
- Don’t leave your clothes lying around the house.
- Have a dedicated spot for magazines and newspapers instead of leaving them lying around.
- Keep clutter out of your living room by teaching the kids to not leave their toys around.
- Use a good shower door or curtain to keep the rest of your bathroom clean.
- If you have pets, train them to stick to dedicated areas and not to climb on furniture.
As you can see, it’s all about prevention and developing good cleaning habits. If you don’t have the time to clean or you’d rather spend this time relaxing at the Arovista Park, booking recurring cleanings with a reputable cleaning company will give you the best of both worlds.
How do you keep your house smelling fresh?
A pristine, clutter-free home doesn’t just have superior indoor air quality, it also smells fresher and feels better to spend time in. In order to attain this, you will need to give your home a standard cleaning at least once a week (twice being the optimum for most homes).
During a standard cleaning you should:
- Clean the microwave (especially the interior).
- Make the beds.
- Vacuum the carpets.
- Dust window sills and blinds.
- Dust ceiling fans and light fixtures.
- Wash the top of the stove.
- Remove spiderwebs.
- Take out the trash.
- Mop and vacuum the floors.
- Dust the appliances in the kitchen.
- Dust lamps and lampshades.
- Dust moldings and woodwork.
- Vacuum, polish, and dust the furniture.
- Dust pictures, photos, and other wall decorations.
- Disinfect and scrub the sinks.
- Clean the shower or the bathtub.
- Clean bathroom counters and fixtures.
- Vacuum the stairs.
Who provides first-rate house cleaning in Brea, CA?
Here at Oasis Natural Cleaning, we pride ourselves on being a locally owned referral agency that specializes in sending you, our client, the finest professional cleaners in California. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you will never receive a less-than-perfect service.
Schedule a cleaning today using our hassle-free online booking form. Your home will be sparkling clean in no time.