Aside from maybe the kitchen, the bathroom is the most demanding room in any home. After all, it’s where you take care of all your hygiene. Unlike other types of deep cleaning in Brea, CA, your bathroom requires specialized products and an extra-thorough cleaning approach.
Having your bathroom cleaned by the pros is the surest and most efficient way to do it. This is doubly true when it comes to cleaning your home if you work full time, as the lack of time and energy may make it difficult for you to achieve the level of cleanliness you need.
In this article, we’ll reveal a few bathroom cleaning secrets that will go a long way toward helping you get a 100% clean bathroom. Read on to learn more.
How do you deep clean a dirty bathroom?
Deep cleaning is a specialized type of cleaning that aims to take care of the deeply ingrained dirt and mold that can’t be tackled using everyday cleaning methods. Depending on your circumstances, your bathroom may need to be deep cleaned as many as 2-4 times a year.
When deep cleaning a bathroom, you should:
- Wash the shower curtains.
- Wash, disinfect, and scrub the toilet and the bathroom.
- Clean the light fixtures.
- Clean the mirrors using a glass cleaner.
- Mop, disinfect, and vacuum the bathroom tiles.
- Scrub the heater (don’t forget to clean the dust behind it).
- Empty the medicine cabinets and clean them.
- Thoroughly air the place.
- Disinfect and clean the faucets and the showerheads.
- Clean behind the bathtub and the sink.
- Clean your toothbrush and soap holders.
- Clean top-to-bottom so that dirt falls to the floor where it can be quickly vacuumed at the end of the cleaning.
A word of warning: when it comes to cleaning your bathroom, it’s extra important that you only use approved household products. After all, your skin regularly comes in contact with bathroom surfaces, so you don’t want to risk getting rashes caused by unsafe cleaning agents.
How do I deep clean my shower?
When it comes to keeping your home clean at all times, the one area you should always pay special attention to is your bathtub or shower. Otherwise, you risk creating an environment where all kinds of dangerous bacteria, molds, and fungi can accumulate.
When deep cleaning your shower, you should:
- Remove the shower head and soak it in vinegar, then flush it with water and polish it.
- After the grout is gone, spray the tiles with a cleaning spray and then wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Wash, scrub, and disinfect the chrome fixtures.
- Clean a glass shower door using an anti-bacterial cleaner. Afterward, use a shower squeegee to remove the excess cleaner.
- Use a quality chemical drain cleaner to clean the drain.
- Wash, scrub, and disinfect the shower tray.
How do you clean grime off shower?
Shower grime, also known as grout, tends to build up over time. You can clean it by using a mixture of vinegar and baking soda. This mix will create a white, bubbly paste that you can dip a grout brush or an old toothbrush in, and start scrubbing.
Make no mistake, this is slow, taxing work. If you don’t feel like doing it, consider outsourcing your bathroom cleaning to a cleaning company. This way, you’ll get both a sparkling shower and the free time to relax at the Birch Hills Golf Course.
Who supplies the most reliable deep cleaning in Brea, CA?
Oasis Natural Cleaning is a locally owned company that specializes in sending the top professional cleaners in Brea to your home. Our 100% happiness guarantee ensures that you will never be unsatisfied with the cleaning you receive.
Book your cleaning today in less than 60 seconds using our simple online booking form. Your bathroom, and the rest of your home, will be squeaky clean in no time.